NATURAL LIGHTING CINEMATOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS
"EUROPIAN CINEMATOGRAPHER CARLOS MENCHERO"
- Are you interested in learning Independent Filmmaking?
- Are you interested in learning Cinematography using Natural Lighting & Minimal Equipment? ?
- Are you interested in Aerial Cinematography ?
- Do you want to know how to produce Documentary Filmmaking?
- Do you want to learn all of the above from one of the Best Independent Cinematographer & Filmmaker from Europe?
- Then here is your chance to that in India. Follow the instruction below:
This MASTERCLASS WORKSHOP is going to happen in 2 steps:
- FREE* ONLINE WEBINAR: This is "Introduction WEBINAR to Natural Lighting Cinematography & Filmmaking Masterclass"+[BONUS: Aerial Shooting]: This is the opportunity to register yourselves for a online meeting with the "man" Carlos Menchero himself. This is where you will get the complete idea of the ACTUAL WORKSHOP which is going to happen in the 4 major cities. (*Only ₹ 99 for confirming your seat).
- The ACTUAL WORKSHOP: This is the actual workshop "Natural Lighting Cinematography & Filmmaking Masterclass"+[BONUS: Aerial Shooting]:". This will be conducted in summer of 2020 (In April & May but exact dates to be announced in the webinar) in 4 Major cities in India, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi & 4th CITI(Probably Kolkata but yet to finalize).
Who should attend this MASTERCLASS Workshop?
- Mainly for aspiring Cinematographers & Filmmakers, amateur Cinematographers & beginners who want to learn from the European working cinematographer
- This is for "Premium students" who want "Premium knowledge" in cinematography & Filmmaking
- Students 'or' amateurs who are extremely passionate and can afford "This premium workshop".
- Candidates who want to learn Independent Filmmaking.
- Candidates who want to learn Micro Budget Filmmaking.
- Cinematographers who mainly use minimal equipment for maximum result.
- Candidates who want to learn Documentary Filmmaking & Short Filmmaking
- Candidates who want to learn Aerial Cinematography.
Carlos Menchero is a European Independent Cinematographer & Filmmaker. He is an avid traveller & travels the world making films & Living Off of it.His work covers Feature Films, Commercials, Documentary Films, Industrial(Corporate) Films, Travel & Tourism Films, Aerial Shooting, Extreme Sports & Adventure video production. His Images (Photographs) have been Published in International Media & Some of his Documentary Films have won several International Awards in Film Festivals such as Agape Story of a dream, a movie he made without any Crew and with very limited Gear. Carlos in his production uses no artificial lights and uses very basic equipments. Which is the most important skill required for an Independent Cinematographer & Filmmaker. In last few years he has been working focusing in Scandinavian countries like Iceland or in Norway. If you want to see more of his work & need to be a part of this great opportunity, then please register for the WEBINAR below.